Thursday, November 11, 2010

I haven't been writing lately, but I've changed the most during this period. This time, it feels abit like growing up, being able to accept things as they are.

I also wonder if it's a good thing, to be able to cut people away,
not holding on to anything at all. Is this moving on? letting go? ignorance?

No jealousy, no hurt (or at least not long lasting) involved.
just makes me feel much less human.
And increasingly isolated from the rest of the world.

The journey home was a lonely one today (it's been like that the past month), but I got over it anyway. There isn't any use in feeling sad about not having something, and no point in regretting.

It's nice at home though, you won't feel alone because there isn't anybody else around (that are not alone), you don't have to bother about finding things to say, there's absolute space and freedom.

-----

On a separate note, I value (complete) privacy but I'm overly curious about things and people. Is this reverse psychology, or what?

No comments: